Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Special

Hi everyone!  Sorry for taking so long to post, but it's been pretty hectic around my home for the past week.  Miles is doing very well and so is mommy.  Daddy is back at work but everyday is a rush to get home and see the two happy faces inside the front door.

I just put in my order to Official Sports (www.officialsports.com) due to their reduced prices for the Holidays.  Every year OSI runs specials which are pretty good.  This year I got two long sleeved pro shirts, gold and green, as I only have the Eco shirts in long right now.  With that came a pair of the US ref socks.  I added a new pair of Coolwick shorts as mine have served me well for three years but are getting worn out.  I added two more pair of socks, one old style and one new.  I got a red mouth-grip whistle (for grins and giggles) and some velcro for next year's badges (thinking ahead!).  Lastly, due to the cold weather, I got some Under Armour gloves.

So to sum up I got two long-sleeved pro shirts (retail: 96), 3 pair of socks (retail 35), coolwick shorts (retail 28), UA gloves (retail 25.50), red whistle (retail 6.50), and three badge hooks (retail 3.00) for a retail total of roughly $197.00.  Before shipping my total was $177.  Not too bad, considering the gloves, whistle, shorts, and hooks weren't discounted at all.

I'll also be selling my eco long-sleeve shirts for $10 or $15 which will help pay for this order. 

What will you be buying this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment